8.05.2011

Hotel California

Hey guys!

Just a quick update on what happened last night and today (friday).
Yesterday, Joey and I fought a LOT. We kick, punch, tickle, and last night, oh! I was hitting Joey's shoulder and he turned to me... and BAM! I punch him in the face... literally. OHoh...
But we started to laugh and now, I threaten him if he's mean to me.

NOW, today, we left home at 7:30, stopped at the Starbuck and the Bank, and we were on our way to pick up Vinnie from his Art Camp in Valencia. After a call from my mom on Lydia's phone (!), Anthony put his iPod and we listened to his music. Later, Anthony put Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd. I was so excited. But suddenly, I started crying.

We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.


I was thinking about you guys. I wish you were with me. I started to think about a lot of things like Camine and here trip, CEGEP, Verine, Boisbriand, Mom, Dad, Drou, Florine etc, and I thought: what are they doing at this very moment! I love you.

Soooooooo... We were early (to pick up Vinnie), so, we ended up in a Wal-Mart. I bought 2 things... but I'm not gonna tell you what it is (surprise for my family: MOM! Don't say anything!) We picked up V. and Joey decided that it was time to reveal my super-secret: The Lonely Island. Yey.

Finally, here... we... are! In Anaheim, the hometown of the (Mighty) Ducks and also... Mickey Mouse! Our hotel is lovely! We are staying at the Hampton: Inn & Suites. Really beautiful. Free Wi-Fi (but I don't have my laptop), view on the pool, and a reaalllyyy... comfortable... bed. :)
We're leaving the hotel around 19:30 to take a shuttle that will take us to Downtown Disney, where there is a lot of shops, restaurant, and games.

I love you all!

Love,
xoxo

MJ a.k.a Minnie.

1 commentaire: