7.16.2011

Guilty or not guilty?

Hiiiiii... (Ross' "Hi") 


I've been to the mall today... My mom told me to buy clothes for CEGEP, because my CRA uniform, my gymnastics leotards and summer's clothes were pretty much what I used to wear the past 5 years. 


So, yes, I went to the mall today. I'm not going to tell you how much I've spent... but you can call me Androu #2. I've bought:
1. Shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch (the cashier was HOT)
2. Grey belt from Forever 21 (the next items are from there)
3. Charlie Brown T-Shirt
4. Necklace
5. Black Jacket
6. Skinny Jeans (I just wanted to see if I could wear the jacket with jeans, I just took a random pair of jeans and it turned out that they looked great on me!)


So, sould I feel guilty or not? I hate spending my money... grr...


Tonight


LIVE FROM NEW YORK, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT! with Justin Timberlake and musical guest Lady Gaga! :) It's a rerun but I wanted to see this episode when I was in NY with Regina. My friend Sara and I were so mad at the stupid hotel TB that didn't have NBC and then, the next morning, we were, again, REALLY mad, because it was the season final AND Justin and Gaga were there. This time, I'm watching it! Oh yes, I AM!


Love you!


Love, 
xoxo


MJ the guilty girl on the Edge of Glory because she was Born This Way.

1 commentaire:

  1. MJ the guilty girl on the Edge of Glory because she was Born This Way : J'adore

    RépondreSupprimer