7.10.2011

Saturday and morning's temptation.

Hello people!


The Fabulous day of Saturday


Yesterday, Luisa and I were alone in the house. The DeMaria family was away this day because Vinnie has a cinema camp 3 hours from San Diego. We chillaxed and we ate. I watched TV and she was on her computer. After awhile, we decided to go in the swimming pool. Problem: the dogs. They wanted to play and after a couple of minutes, they were SUPER annoying. We tried to know where the family keep them when they are this annoying. We finally found it, on the side of the house. We were able to relax once and for all. We talked a lot. We talked about EF, the family, Spanish, French, etc etc etc. This talk lasted 2 hours. After, we took a shower, and we make ourselves sandwiches, until Ms Camine skyped me. Luisa ended up doing my sandwich. She's the sweetest! We watched (500) Days of Summer and The Hangover. Then, our family came back from Vinnie's college of art. 
Watched 15 minutes of Saturday Night Live, and tired of this relaxing day, we went to sleep. 


The Morning's Temptation


This morning, I woke up around 9 AM, but I was on a feet around 10. 
This morning, something was waiting for me in the kitchen: donuts. Oooooouf... I told myself that I gotta stay strong and eat my morning cereal... Right now, the devilish little pink box is looking at me. 


Interesting Fact


1. The people on my street don't sleep on Saturdays and Sundays. Youpi. They're outside around 8.  
2. I've never see a cloud in San Diego... 


Talk to you soon mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandpas, grandmas, cousins, friends, and you, Bébé. 


Love,
xoxo


MJ the colorful donut.

1 commentaire:

  1. Ms Camine, and ALL HER FRIENDS that you wanted to talk too :)
    Say hi to the colombian girl !
    ti amo molto
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer