7.11.2011

Shopping... and complication...

Hallo, mein strahlender Sonne (Hi my sunshines in german)!

So, many things happened in less than 24 hours:

Westfield North County

Luisa and I went to do a little bit of shopping at the mall. There's a lot of stores in this mall: H&M, American Eagle Outfitters, Abercrombie, Hollister, Forever 21, Aéropostale, etc etc etc. And if you know me well, you know that I don't buy a lot. I hate buying stuff. No, my name is not Andrée-Anne (I love you). But ladies and gentlemen, for the first time, with my OWN money, I bought... a pair of shorts and a vest. Yes yes yes, that's right: I spent money...!!! 

The funny moment of yesterday

I had to go to the restroom SO badly. In this mall, what's strange is that the restroom are in the biggest stores. So, I went to the restroom in a J.C. Penney. When I was in front of the ladies' restroom, SURPRISE: it was out of order.Sooooooooooo... I looked to my left... I look to my right... I thought: "Well well well... there's nobody around, I'm safe..." and soooooooo, I used the men's room! 

Message to Androu (or if you think it can concern you) 

The Forever 21 is... HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! I couldn't believe my EYES! I was flabbergasted. It was INCREDIBLE! There was too much stock! Androu, I would have fainted + it wasn't expensive. A pair of shorts + belt for 21$. Wow wow wow.

The complication of the day

Oh oh... I have a problem with my transportation... Now that Vinnie is gone, my family has a problem with my transport. Luisa and I have opposite schedule: if I have early classes, she has late classes. It's horrible. Now, each morning, even if my first class is at 12:55, I have to go to school at 8 am. It sucks. And if I have early classes, I have to wait until 5 pm for Anthony to pick Luisa and I at school. 
Also, I can't take the bus. It would take 2 hours. So, I found a way to get back home when I have early classes: bicycle. 
So, this morning, I went to school, and I took Lydia's bike to go back home. It took me 1 hour. Positive side: exercise and going down hill. Negative side: I have to go up a big hill. This was NOT funny at all. But this is the only negative side I found. Oh, no... there's another one: Lydia bike doesn't have speeds. So for the next  month, 3 times a week, I have to use the bike (I'm thinking about Denis and Grandpa Émilien at this very moment).
I went to Wallgreens to buy a notebook (76¢) and after, Subway for a Italien footlong Steak and Cheese Sandwich (miiiiiiiam). 

So, this is what happened in less than 24 hours.

Beannacht mo chairde (Goodbye my friends in irish)!

Love,
xoxo

MJ the bike without speeds. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire